Friday, May 28, 2010

my third girlfriend

it was 1981...we had been going out for a while...i couldnt put my fingure on it...it just wasnt working out...something wasnt right...it was over...now believe it or not...i have been praying about 3 to 4 hours per day since i was 16...result...you see a lot of shit...you learn a lot of shit...and sometimes...it doesnt line up with what you what you want to believe about yourself...point...i was to discover that i broke up with her..because she loved me...that was not my experience in life...it fucked up my subconscious...fact of the matter is..most people have a lot of screwy ideas in the back of their head...and they spend god knows how much energy trying to "make it work"...dont...deal with your shit or it will deal with you...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment