Friday, May 28, 2010

halloween

it was our "church" halloween party...about eight years ago...some went as batman...some went as giant rats...all kinds of shit...i...well...i went as a nude model...completely naked...it began a tradition...you know...if what i do ever catches on...ministers all over the place will be preaching while drinking beer and hanging out naked with their congregations...(the congregation doesnt...just me...long story)...it will go to fuck though...you know why??? i will tell you...the moment you become someone other than what you supposed to be...you curse yourself...cracks appear in your soul...and darkness grows in those cracks...after my suicide attempt in 1999...i looked at every fucking inch of my psychology...began to embrace myself...the nudest within and all...if it all goes to shit...at least it will be me that fucks it all up...not some fabrication of me...created by a bunch of freaks...just to make them happy...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment