Wednesday, April 16, 2014

steven strang part 1

i remember my mother and i driving my brother to his concert...it was in some semi-prestigeous  joint above THE MISTY MOON on gottigen st #. , halifax...my brother limped away from the car...not because he was injured...but because he was going to injure someone else...roughly translated...he had a gulf club up his pants and it sure as fuck wasn't there so he could go putting after the show...INDEED...someone pissed my sibling right the fuck off...and that same someone now was going to pay for it...his stupid little brain being an honorary hole in one...ANY CONCERN ??? YEA...that my mentally insane brother wouldn't get locked up for the next 20 years...no matter how much he didn't give a shit about me...NON-THE-LESS...i still loved him .


# THE TAP , i believe  

No comments:

Post a Comment