Friday, February 7, 2014

what do we know...part 1

walking down this silent street...a few years ago...i had this strange feeling that i was back in 1978...i went into my pocket...and there i found a quarter from...you guessed it...1978...NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE , RIGHT ??? hummmm...so i turn on my computer and there i find this e-mail...someone that i knew many years ago was thanking me for the talk we had the night before...and that it was great to see me again...I HAD NO SUCH TALK...so there i am...gazing at my wall...sucking on my beer...i suddenly stare at this picture and say out loud : " i hate that fucking picture "...as the words leave my mouth...it falls to its untimely demise .

we have a strange habit of only believing what we have proven to be true...even if it turns out to be utter bullshit...you know...like how we completely fucked up on the dinosaur thing...I MEAN...WHAT IF YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO RECORD ONE MILLION YEARS OF HISTORY TO REALLY FIGURE OUT THE PATTERNS OF THIS PLANET...FOR EXAMPLE...HOW ABOUT IF DIMENSIONS SOMEHOW ROCK BACK AND FORTH AND COMPLETELY SCREW THE SPIRITUAL CLIMATE OF THIS PLACE INTO RATSHIT EVERY 30 , 000 YEARS OR SO...DO YOU THINK WE COULD HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT ONE YET ???

p .s

i was not drinking a beer

No comments:

Post a Comment