Wednesday, June 13, 2012

the winnipeg zoo...from the album / "short stories"

i was going to winnipeg
to see the winnipeg zoo
everyone said they didn't have one
i wanted to see if that were true
there you were hitch-hiking
wearing nothing but a hat
it was furry and it was orange
made out of pure house cat

chorus:

you blow me away when you suck me
when you make me feel small my dick gets big
we screwed all night like hounds
as i was getting up you were going down
when you get on i get off 
we slurp away like pigs at a troff 
maybe we are nothing but sluts
but when you rub my balls baby i go nuts

when i got to the zoo
it was obvious something was wrong
there was nothing but a dead raccoon
i was told he wasn't dead long
he was on the side of the road
with tire tracks on his head
so we went back to the hotel
and screwed all nght instead

chorus : 


No comments:

Post a Comment