Friday, February 3, 2012

dick is my best friend...from the album / "the human race"

i have a friend named richard
we go to school together
richard he collects hockey cards
he says the older they are the better
he looks up all the statistics
we repeat them fast and quick
i find it really wonderful
when i play with dick

i come home to my mother
she asks me where i have been
she is a bit overprotective
she over cooks the beans
she looks at me like a werewholf
glares at me like i'm sick
when i tell her afterschool
that i played with dick

dick is my best friend
we stay together hard
i even play with dick
in the school yard
sometimes we play slowly
sometimes we play quick
it don't really matter
as long as i play with dick

i started playing with dick
at the age of 10
it gave me so much pleasure
i played with dick again
dick has perfect posture
dick knws how to spit
he hit   the teacher in the face
and dick he got in shit

No comments:

Post a Comment