Tuesday, January 24, 2012

how the universe was created part 3

a friend of mine told me he would be over to my place at 7 : 15...but what i heard him say was 7 : 10...(he corrected me)...thing is...it turned out that he had two extra errands to do...which takes him to 7 : 30...and when did he arrive at my home , you ask... 7 : 10 right on the dot...here is another one...when i went on our annual retreat...i forgot to pack my jogging hat...(the hat does not actually jog...the jogging is done by me wearing the hat)...anyway , though i did not pack it...there it was in my bag...strange , eh ??? but get this...at the end of the week...i looked for my jogging hat but i could not find it...and when i arrived home...there it was on my desk...right where i had left it .

No comments:

Post a Comment