Monday, May 30, 2011

nuts

the year...1990...my roommate turned out to be more than slightly insane...so i asked him to leave at the end of the month...three in the morning i hear someone on the phone...i figure he is making another long distance phone call...(stiff me with the bill kinda thing)...he is talking to this girl from truro...telling her what he is going to do with some naked lady who is apparently in my living room...i get out of bed and the confrontation begins...he screams and yells and charges me...i cock my right fist back and he yells again...this time in fear...he runs downstairs right through an antique door...he says..."please don't hit me"...i tell him shut up...and i attempt to help him up...(he awoke my downstairs neighbors)...he runs out the door into the night...i go upstairs and the naked girl is now wearing clothes...i apologize and ask her if i can drive her home...when i return...there is my roommate...with the police...he is accusing me of murdering the girl...i explain what happened to the cops...the big cop says..."i'm no rocket scientist...but i think i can figure this one out"...he takes my roommate and fires him into the back of the paddy wagon...next day at work...my roommate makes an appearance...i tell him that i will help him through certain issues if he wants...he just looks at me and says..."who are you to judge me???"...the end .

No comments:

Post a Comment