Thursday, February 3, 2011

time out

if you have been reading my material...and simply cannot understand why an individual who claims to have had so many bizarre and supernatural events happen within their life...seems to be so sound of mind...(as opposed to most in "my position")...there is a reason for this...the road of truly taking an intimate spiritual journey...is not exactly embraced by the general public...for example...me...myself...will eventually be shot to death...that is to say...most of my kindred spirits...(by that i mean...prophetic voices)...have either committed suicide...had nervous breakdowns...or have simply hardened their hearts and retreated back into the woods...love is from another universe...and that makes the real lovers...ALIENS...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment