Friday, August 6, 2010

selah part 20

now what the fuck is selah??? in the 70"s and onward...yours truly found a plethora of kids essentially...well...steeped in the bothersome task of being more sensitive and more intelligent than the rest of the human race...faces came and went...love was tried and tried again...the seed grew into a very unique and beautiful plant...the whole world hated me for not fitting into the system...the fuckers...god bless their hearts...did every fucking thing they could...short of tar and feathering me...to get me out of town...broken and hardly alive...with my dick in one hand and beer in the other...i simply did not go away...nor did the people that really loved me and loved love as well...essentially , dear friends...this is selah...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment