Wednesday, August 4, 2010

selah part 17

my community sent me on a vacation...(two years ago in two weeks time)...stayed in the woods...went for hikes...drank in the bath tub...cried over a relationship that had fallen on hard times...but something was different...strange...there i was in the tub...listening to either the cooper brothers or the beatles...abby road...fuck...somebody was there...i couldnt see him...but he brought a present...joy unspeakable...when my best friends wife died...i went to another friends house that night so we could cry...drink...and such...on the way to his car...i accenintally threw my sweater down the garbage shoot...so screwed up that i thought it was the garbage...when i got to the car ,however...there it was in the back seat...had a hunch...the guy by my tub...the same guy who put my sweat there...but this time...he wanted to give me more than a sweater...intimacy...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment