Saturday, July 31, 2010

selah part 13

the phoenix is a mythological creature that raised out of the ashes of decay and ruin into a new dynamic of life and existence...so it was with myself and selah...the sociological explosion was gone...replaced by the beginnings of a community that would ferment and develop in an organic manner over the next 11 years...as for myself...part of my brain was fried...i had to admit it...everything else about myself had to change to regain balance...i lost 40 pounds...shaved my head...refocused my direction...teamed up (artistically) with possibly the most brilliant man in the universe...(scott c.)...and began the most unique and unbelievable publications in the world...("flarms music review")...but there was now a new enemy...as ruthless and as diabolical as the institution of religion i had just been in battle with..his name...the devil...no seriously...i had to fight satan himself...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment