Thursday, July 1, 2010

the first year

for the first year of my angelic visits...there were a various types of manifestations...there were the visible encounters....there were the 30 or so audible words...(either words i never heard before that i looked up on the internet and discovered that they were directed at some aspect of my life very specifically...or words concerning someone that i coulndt have possibly known...like asking my best friends little girl how square dancing lessons went when i didnt know she had square dancing)...there were the almost visible manifestations...there was the fucking around with the laws of physics...and then there was the one that is too hard to describe in under 100 words...anyway...it was preparing me for something , i reckon...also...to convince me i was not going crazy...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment