Tuesday, June 8, 2010

selah part 4

so there we were...this young community in the midst of an ocean of religious institutions...fuck...in the words of bob segar..."wish i didnt know now what i didnt know then"...i listen to my sermons from the early 90's from time to time...they seem...to me...sweet...the fact of the matter is however...they caused more shit than heinz has pickles...i simply dont understand...however...by the summer of 1991...my reputation proceeded me...i was a fuckstick and i had to be stopped...nobody could ever tell me what exactly i did...but...whatever it was...they sure as hell didnt like it...i like to perceive this as light in darkness...yet it was horrible...god helped...so did booze...in the words of john lennon..."whatever gets you through the night"...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment