Wednesday, June 9, 2010

hearing from god part 1

if you have been following this blog for the last few months...and you are observant...(which i am sure you are)...then you know i am getting up the nerve to tell you one of the most fucked up things you will ever hear...anyway...heres some prep...i was in new york with a friend...at this cafe...i see this man...about 6"8 inches...looks like he had been familiar with the "ways of the inner city"...god speaks to me and tells me he had been involved in a murder...tells me he asked him for forgiveness but doesnt believe he has it...tells me to tell him he is forgiven...so i do...he weeps and embraces me...better that than breaking my neck...luv stu...(yes...i would hope that he "turns himself in"...that is not my business however).

No comments:

Post a Comment