Wednesday, June 23, 2010

the first day of the rest of my life

again alone in the bath tub...probably a week later than the last time...i forget...but who gives a fuck...anyway...someone comes to my doorway again...but this time i make visible contact...someone is behind him...the first guy laughs...the guy behind him does not...he is concerned for me... in 4 months time the guy laughing tells me...and i quote..."you will die a violent death in the hands of evil men"... right now in the states...there is some lady saying that the second guy is giving her messages...i have two points concerning this...one...he doesnt talk a lot...(to me anyway)...two...the bits ive heard...well...they seem to be the same things his friend has been telling me for the last two years...maybe she is maybe she isnt...anyway...they have proven to me that this is real...in fact...among other things...i have seen them play with the laws of physics like a child plays with his teddy bear....ultimately...you will have to make one of two conclusions...i am a liar...or i have an intimate and ongoing relationship with two arch angels who seem to go by the names of gabriel and michael...love stu

No comments:

Post a Comment