Thursday, June 10, 2010

billy tisdall

it was 1988...i was living in australia...anyway...my room mate was this guy named billy tisdall...just about the dumbest fucker i had ever met in my live...so i come home one night...and he proceeds to tell me that if my possessions were in a different order...its because the house shifted...about a few days later...he walks in blind drunk...he tells me he is going to murder me in my sleep...now , until that time...i was the one guy that didnt want billy removed from the place...there is this thing called boundaries , however... most people either let others walk all over them...or they are too assertive...(there are other alternatives...but you get my drift)...point...billy was no longer my room mate after that shit storm went down... luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment