Monday, May 24, 2010

steven strang... part1

one of the first times i discerned i heard from god...i was 12 years old... lying in bed...and was spiritually told to look out the window...there i saw my brother...sleeping on a lawn chair...(he had run away from my father)...when i was 16...i had my spiritual awakening...it wasnt until i was 19 , however , that i was to see my brother again...i told him about the "god thing"...he promptly told me to fuck myself...got on his motorbike and drove away...next time i was to see him...1986...in a small square box...i am at peace...as i practiced love to the best of my ability...the dynamic is as follows...being loved by another is fine and wonderful...but what makes you a complete human is loving...no matter what someone thinks of you...luv stu

No comments:

Post a Comment